Okay folks, so here we go. This is step 2, where you choose which prompt(s) you'd like to write and tell me about it. this is the actual signing up, the part where you're promising that you will be writing a fic
. I'll be emailing those who submitted prompts so that they know for sure that the prompts are up for grabs now.
- Anyone may pick a prompt, including those who did not suggest any. We have fifty-eight prompts here, surely we can share, eh?
- I do ask that you don't sign up for more than two prompts
initially. If within a week or so there are a large number of prompts still available, you will of course be able to pick up more.
- If you know that you want more than two prompts, please leave me your email address and I will email you to tell you that you can pick up another prompt if you'd like.
- I would like only one person to be working on each individual prompt, so if it's already taken don't choose it. As I get to them, I'll cross them off the list, but you might want to check the comments. If you miss it and I catch it though, I'll let you know. If for some reason all of the prompts are taken and you still want to write one, let me know and we'll start double-assigning them.
- I'm not going to close the ability to pick prompts. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to pick up an available prompt on the day it's due, you can.
- Speaking of, the due date
is Thursday, June 22nd
- While replying to let me know what prompt you'd like, please do so in this format: lj name, Prompt #, the actual prompt
. Yes, I do want all of it. Just copy the prompt, including the prompt number, and paste it into the reply box. It makes it easier for me to copy and paste into my hardcopy on my desktop if you give me your lj name in the comment. Cause I'm just lazy like that.( and on to the many, many, many prompts...Collapse )
- So then, one final step! Click on the post comment
button and let me know what you want!
- Whenever your story is done, you may either post it to this journal, or post a link to wherever you have posted it from
this journal. i really don't care where you post it. On livejournal, off livejornal, on your personal journal, on a website, on a community, I don't care. Just be sure to drop by here and post a link so everyone knows you wrote it, kay?
- Once fics start being posted/linked to, I will organize all submissions into the memories sorted by pairing.
** Since there was confusion last time, and no one wanted to be the first to post, I've made my selections. Now. This could kind of be seen as unfair, cause I had first go. So, if you want one of the prompts I chose, I'll give it up to you. Mainly I'm just showing you how to do it, though yeah, those are the prompts I want.ETA:
Updated currently with the prompts already taken crossed off, 5/19 1:00 pm.